Monday, July 11, 2016

Watcha wearing...

Several of the forums I'm a member of have a 'Watcha wearing' related thread where members show and/or discuss their new or old watches and watchbands, from the inexpensive basic favorites up to the kind that cost more than some cars.

All of mine are definitely on the lower end as far as price range, lol, but they keep time and work fine for me.
I occasionally use some paracord knot work for my own personalized watchbands as shown in several past blog posts.

I still have most of the ones I've made and still switch them out with the handful of watches that I wear.  I've worn these woven variations, that I made over six years ago, with a couple of watches this past week...

If you need an edc backpack, check out the limited edition VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo, which I receive a percentage of sales from, each having a stitched paracord handle that I worked with Mochibrand on for the design.

No comments: